Air Conditioning Repair Anaheim, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City and the rest of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties
An air conditioning system is the most important element in your residence when it comes to your convenience and comfort. As it is an automatic unit, it is prone to wear and tear. You wouldn’t want your air conditioning unit to fail to live up to your expectations. If your AC malfunctions, it will need repair. Often the restorations are costly and could burn a hole in your pocket. It can also get disturbing to reach out to an AC repair Anaheim and Sherman Oaks.
Air Conditioner Repair Anaheim CA has become essential these days. Due to changing weather conditions, climate, and pollution levels, AC tends to break down and works less efficiently during the hot summers. You don’t have to worry about all that this summer with Air Wave Technologies Inc!
Who Are We?
Since our opening nearly two decades, Air Wave Technologies Inc has prided itself on being an ethical company. Keeping you happy in your residence or business is our central prerogative. We have a squad of professionals who have hands-on experience with troubleshooting HVAC problems. All our experts have the mandatory HVAC license and have undergone regular training sessions to keep their knowledge up-to-date. Air Conditioner Repair Anaheim CA can be availed here.
Our Exceptional Services
Air Wave Technologies Inc is one of the most trusted AC contractors providing air conditioning repair Sherman Oaks. We strive hard to deliver quality services and reasonable solutions for all your problems and queries regarding the cooling unit’s work. You can opt for a variety of AC repair and replacement options under our proficient guidance.
Under the Air Conditioner umbrella, Air Wave Technologies Inc delivers the following services:
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Air Conditioner Service Anaheim CA
- AC Maintenance Encino
- Air Conditioning Installation Anaheim CA
- AC Replacement Sherman Oaks
- Air Conditioner Tune-Up
Why Choose Us?
- Expert Quality: Our highly skilled technicians are recognized for their top-notch services especially for AC repair Sherman Oaks. From maintenance, tune-ups, rehabilitation to replacements, we are the one-stop solution to all your Air Conditioner crises.
- Flexible Service: Call us anytime, and we will be there soon to help you out. Moreover, once the task is done, we ensure that our technicians leave your residence mess-free and neat.
- Quality Service: Quality and sincerity are our priority in every aspect of our business, be it our assistance, products, or performance.
- Proper Training of Technicians: All our technicians go through a rigorous training procedure to become equipped enough to deal with all Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning equipment with ease.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: Our clients are our priority. We help you with all your issues to ensure the ultimate satisfaction of our customers. We do not compromise on quality at all.
- Years of Expertise: We’ve been delivering service of AC repair Anaheim for twenty years. During this time, we’ve amassed hands-on knowledge about all types of air conditioners. Our technicians go through the essential training that enables them to troubleshoot and solve problems in a short time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does water leak from my air conditioner?
If you find that water is leaking from the air conditioning unit, it could be because of the disconnected or clogged drain lines. Overflowing cracked pipes along with frozen evaporator coil can also cause this problem.
Sometimes, the air conditioner can leak refrigerant which is the coolant but is not common.
How do air conditioners cool air so quickly?
When filtered and warm air passes through the evaporator coil, then the coolant in the evaporator cold absorbs heat. The liquid refrigerant inside the evaporator coil converts into gas.
When this happens, the heat from the indoor air is absorbed and gives out cool air. If the unit is not working this way, contact the air conditioner servicing in Anaheim, CA.
How long does it take to unfreeze a central air conditioning unit?
It could normally take from one hour to 24 hours to completely unfreeze the air conditioner. It depends on how much ice has formed.
When unfreezing the air conditioner’s unit, keep an eye on the drain pan as it may overflow. Depending on the type and model of the air conditioner, this time can change.
Does turning an air conditioner on/off damage it?
When an air conditioning unit is switched on and off between heating and cooling, there will not be any problem. Sometimes, this frequent switching can make the system switch off as it may short cycle.
If you are facing this problem, schedule an air conditioning repair Sherman Oaks, and let the experts handle the issue.
What do I set my portable air conditioning unit’s temperature at?
Owning a portable air conditioning unit will never be the same as having a central air conditioning unit. These portable units can air to have an interior temperature of 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
This temperature setting can be reached easily by the device and provides a comfortable feeling.
How to know if I need a new HVAC system?
The following are some of the signs that indicate you need a new HVAC system.
- A sudden increase in the running time.
- Loud noises when the unit is working.
- Frequent repairs over a short span.
- High energy costs due to the unit.
- The HVAC system is more than 15 years old.
Contact us for air conditioner repair Anaheim.
Should the air conditioning be checked regularly?
Although there seem to be no issues with the air conditioner unit, HVAC manufacturers recommend that the unit needs to be inspected twice a year.
Once during the summers and again during the winters to ensure that the heating and cooling units are completely functional.
Why is my air conditioning unit not draining water?
If there is no water draining from the air conditioner the issue could be with the condensation drain. Inspect the drain pipe along with the condensation can to check for blockages.
You can either call a professional or use a wet/dry pipe to do it yourself.
We are the people’s choice as the best AC repair near me and AC repair Anaheim because we are credible, reliable, and guarantee customer satisfaction. To get the best air conditioning repair Anaheim, call us at 818-340-0012 or drop us an email at [email protected].